This is a mid level software developer role that reports directly to the Lead Software Engineer with a key responsibility for providing project specific development support. This person should be able to immediately contribute meaningfully at all levels of our stack, from build, test and deployment automation, to both the core platform and new components. Should be able to work for periods of time with minimal supervision.
Thingful is a London based IoT middleware services firm which was established in 2014. The company launched a search engine (Thingful.net) for public IoT devices as a demonstrator of its data search and data access tools and functionalities. Thingful currently is involved as a key IoT partner in several large multi-year projects in the UK and the EU. As a start-up/SME with 7 people, Thingful has been successful in developing a robust project pipeline with key partners for delivery in 2017 and beyond.
Line supervisor, project team members
Project consortium members
Skills, experience and attributes
- Mid-level experience (4-5 years)
- Full stack developer with a good attention to detail.
- Full project life-cycle experience - from requirements to production to support.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- Optional: Puppet, Docker, K8s, IoT experience, Blockchain interest
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution: 2%
- Holidays: 24 working days
Please apply to email@example.com